Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Post Barry's Boot Camp

It isn't everyday that I have nothing to do or no place to be. It used to be that that was everyday, but now that I'm doing unpaid jobs and temping and applying for part time jobs there is usually somewhere that I have to be after Barry's Bootcamp ends at 7:45....this morning that was not the case. Nope. Nowhere to be. A few errands to run and calls to make but nothing that needed to be done the moment I walked in the door. So at 6am when I woke up to head to Barry's all I could think about was going back to sleep when I got home. Well damn Barry because after that little hour of hell I'm wide awake. Damn exercise and their endorphins...I wanted to nap, but instead I'm going to be productive. I'll defy myself and all my energy because at some point today I'm going to lie down and close my eyes whether I'm tired or not, and eventually I'll fall asleep. I'll show those post exercise endorphins a thing or two!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home