Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Guess what Secret Platinum? I have a secret too...

Contrary to what Secret Platinum may led you to believe in their commercial of a beautiful young woman on a european vacation, the fact that secret platinum allows you not to reek after not having showered for twenty-four hours is not a cute little secret that you have. Nor is it something to smile coyly about as peruse your menu and sip your cappucino. Where are you staying? There must be at least one shower in the hotel or the hostile that you are in. Use it. My not so very secret for secret platinum is that I hate their commercial. I find it ridiculous and repugnant. True there are times when you may not be able to shower for twenty-four hours......not many times, but I'm sure it happens. If that is to happen you are not to smily coyly at waiters and passerbys laughing to yourself that you have not showered......do what you need to do and then go and bathe...there is no need to be lollygaging at a coffee shop.


That being said I now return to General Hospital that I had to pause in order to rant and rave about the Secret Platinum commercial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home