Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Horrible Negligence

I know that it has been some time since I posted anything on this blog. As a matter of fact the last time that I posted anything I was discussing how much I loved Ace on American Idol. Ace is no longer in the competition, and it has been some time since I realized that he wasn't all that great of a singer, and in that time I have grown appreciation for Katherine McPhee, Taylor Hicks, Elliot Shamin, Paris Bennett, and Chris Daughtry.

Nothing all that much is going to get posted right now, but I just wanted to put it out there that I am going to be returning to the blog very soon. I moved back to New York, and I have been getting settled and acclimated...is that even spelled correctly???.........so blogging has sort of fell to the wayside.

But fret not, because soon I am going to return full force!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home