Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Grey's Anatomy

Why is that show so good? I mean it just gets better and better and better every week.

Cristina and Alex were trying to listen to what Derek, Mark, and the chief were saying and Cristina actually turned to Alex and asked if Derek called someone a crac whore. I love it. LOVE IT! The term crack whore cracks me up to begin with, but coming out of the mouth of these characters...anything that comes out of the mouths of these characters cracks me up.

What really had me going, however, was George and Meredith having sex! It was one of those moments in which you are screaming at the television because you cannot believe what is happening in front of you. That was the last thing that I would have expected to happen, and as much as I love a good spoiler I have to admit that there is something so enjoyable about watching Grey's Anatomy and having no idea what is about to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home