Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Monday, May 15, 2006

The Countdown Meant Nothing.....

Last week I watched, in my humble opinion, what was a very poor send off for Seventh Heaven. As much as I loathed the way the finale went down, and as much as I loved to sit down with my guiltiest of pleasures on a Monday evening, I did agree with the decision to nix the show. It was time for Seventh Heaven to go to that TV network in the sky......I mean they will live on forever on DVD.

Guess what?

7th Heaven faked their death. At least that is the word on the street.


What I am hearing,through many sources that I find to be generally reliable, is that the CW was less then thrilled with the crop of pilots that they had been viewing, and being the fusion of two networks they wanted to come out with the strongest showing possible. What does this mean? Keep in mind that nothing will be known until Friday when the CW unveils their lineup....but at this point I think it is a safe bet to think that we are going to find out if that baby Hayley Duff had is actually a Camden.

That's right...they have been brought back from cancellation. We are going to be getting 13 more hours of those crazy, wacky, and wild Camdens. Now I doubt that Jessica Biel is going to return to the show and apparently What About Brian has been picked up so that means we won't be seeing much of Matt, but I bet you that the rest of the clan is going to be back in full force.

Is it wrong that I am slightly excited about the prospect?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home