Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Monday, November 14, 2005

Drama Drama Drama...unexpected third chapter....

Sunday rolled around, and I really just chalked up the previous evening to a fun little adventure. I was contemplating calling Johnny to see if the number that he had give me was real or not, but it wasn't a priority. It was a situation where I would be perfectly happy to go out with him and see if something more could happen or he could simply be someone that I made out with in a bar. Either one was fine with me.

The day went by. It was a fine day, and then I started to have a phone conversation with Antonio. My blood boils even thinking about this. Honestly. He was droning on and on about this and that, but then we started to talk about the previous evening. I am more then happy to listen to Antonio talk about the same things over and over. IF he feels the need to talk at someone with these problems then fine. I can sit there on the phone with him for a little while, but when he starts to attack me. That isn't going to go over so well. According to him, Johhny was soooooooooooooo into him and I have a problem with honing in on guys that are for Antonio when I start to drink. Of course this was a refrence to Johnny, and that guy from the night that he opened his "club" who wanted nothing to do with Antoion, but liked me.

Johnny was for him? Really? Antonio is the one that is always saying that he only dates one person at a time, and the guy that he was dating that night was apparently so wonderful. How is Johnny for him if he is already dating someone? Apparently Johnny was so into him, and couldn't stop telling Wendy that on Sunday. Somehow I doubt that. Johnny did tell Antonio that he was a great guy, and did kiss him on the cheek a couple of times. THat is very true, and when Antonio pointed that out I didn't argue. But Johnny was grabbing my hand, and putting his arm around my waist, and telling me not to leave, and taking me upstairs where we are to make out. In this scenario why am I supposed to think that Johnny is into Antonio, who has already proclaimed over and over that he has someone that he is dating and had shown nothing but annoyance at Johnny. Yet according to Antonio I moved in on his territory. I think he just doesn't like it when guys like me over him. That is what it seems like to me. Maybe Johnny liked us both....who knows. But I would have to have been psychic to realize...I don't even know what I am supposed to realize.

That angered me...but then Antonio has the nerve to tell me that I have a drinking problem because I can't go to a bar and not drink. WHAT?!?!?!? I told him that we didn't need to talk anymore after that. He was trying to manipulate me into thinking that there is something wrong with me just because Johnny and I kissed. That is bs. I haven't gone out in like two weeks or so. The last couple of times I went out I have had one drink, and that was it. I don't keep any alcohol in the house. Does this sound like a person with a drinking problem?

I don't know where Antonio got off saying those things to me, but for the time being that is the end of that. I don't really know what he wanted from the previous evening, but since it went down in a manner that was against Antonio's liking he choose to try to tell me that I had a drinking problem. No. No. No.

He sent me a text message to apologize, but I need to cool off from this situation because that is not cool. You don't throw that sort of thing around, especially when it is the farthest thing from the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home