Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Yet Another Reason That I Hate Cars...

This happened about two weeks ago. I was driving home from Best Buy. I was going about twenty miles an hour. All of a sudden the car starts to swerve out of contro, and I'm up on one of those islands in the middle of the road. I manage to get the car back onto the road, and into a parking lot. Luckily, there were no other cars around so there was no damage to anyone but me. Plus. I wasn't hurt. Just annoyed. I had no idea why the car decided to jump up on the island.

Now I was stuck with two flat tires. I had to have someone come and tow me to a local auto repair shop, and as it turned out all he had to do was put the spare onto one of the tires, and I was able to drive it down the road. According to the repairman, they think that I hit a small rock and that made me lose control. A small rock? really? Damn small rocks. Within a day the price of repair went from $100 to $410.....this was such an unneccesary expense that it is not even funny!

Add that to the list of reasons why I hate to drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home