Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Friday, October 14, 2005

The Birthday Continues.....

Once we had finished causing my temporary blindess at CPK we decided to go to a gay bar in Silver Lake, MJ's. It was an interesting place. There was quite a cross section of guys there, but it had a patio outside so that gave it a thumbs up in my book. I love bars that have outdoor patios, and since this is southern California a bar can have an outdoor patio 365 days a year.

We had managed to head towards the back of the patio when some very drunk man, a man whose name I do not remember, made his way towards us and told us how much he liked Ranise. He was very much into her breasts, but he also thought that I was cute. The man didn't know what the hell he wanted. Not a clue. He was vascillating between me and Ranise, the only problem was that neither one of us were interested. Antonio, however, had the bright idea of telling this man that it was my birthday and that he should give me a birthday kiss. Gross. Gross. Gross. He came in for the kill, and I didn't really know how to react, but I put the ki-bosh on it as quick as possible. He put down his drink on a table next to us, left, came back with another drink, stared at Ranise's breasts some more, then put down his second drink and left. He returned a few minutes later with a beer. I think that he must have forgotten that he had bought those drinks. Antonio then encouraged him to kiss me again, and he decided the best way to do that was to push me up against the wall and stick his tongue down my throat. I had never been so surprised by a kiss in my entire life, and as he attempted to fight me to get his tongue down my throat my eyes were open and I was just looking around wondering if this was really happening?

There then came a series of guys that for the most part I didn't want to kiss, but Antonio could not be dissuaded. There were two guys that I enjoyed kissing....one of them was named Ward and the other was named Scott. But the rest of them just sort of sprung upon me. And yes I could have said no. I don't want to kiss anymore of these guys, but Antonio is nothing if not persistent and he made it his job to go around this bar and make sure that I was going to get my birthday kisses. Not only was he having these guys kiss me, but he was taking pictures of it. It was out of control, but anything that is a good story is always something that is worth doing.

I felt like a kissing whore. Coming down with Mono wouldn't exactly be the most surprising thing to happen to me at this point. Luckily, there were multiple guys who just wanted to kiss me on the cheek, and I was perfectly fine with that. Antonio and Ranise were enraged by the fact that some of these guys would only kiss me on the cheek, and as a matter of fact they deleted most of the pictures of guys kissing me on the cheek. But this is how I look at it. Yes, getting kissed on the cheek may not be the most exciting thing to happen, but it is still better then being devoured alive. Yes, that is a kiss that actually happened. You will see the picture.

Do not judge me for this. I'm not some kind of whore, but my lips were certainly chapped at the end of this evening. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home