Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Janelle, Oh How I Will Miss You!

Friday's Edition of Big Brother was disappointing. We were down to Ivette, Maggie, and my girl Janelle. Janelle has dominated in this comeptition. I had every faith that she would be able to take the final head of household competition ensuring her place in the final two.

The evening didn't get off to a great start for my girl. Janelle lost the first part of the three part head of household competition. It was all based on an endurance. Janelle put up a good fight, but ultimately it was Ivette who came out victorious. With each passing moment of watching Ivette I grow to dislike her more and more. She has this sense of entitlement that I find disgusting. Who is she to say that she is any more deserving or any more in need of winning the money? I'm not saying that she doesn't need it, but that doesn't mean that others do not as well.

Luckily, this HOH comeptition was three parts, and although winning the first round meant that Ivette got to move ahead to the third round it did not mean that she was out for the count yet. The second part of the competition pitted Janelle against Maggie, and basically it was a puzzle sort of comeptition that tested their knowledge of events that occurred in the Big Brother house. It was a close race, but my girl won allowing her to move ahead to round three.

Ivette and Janelle, enemies throughout the entire competition, were about to decide that fate of the other. This was a do or die situation for Janelle. If she didn't win then she was going to be sent home. Julie Chen asked them six questions in which they had to complete a statement by members of the jury. Things were not looking good for Janelle. At question 5 Ivette was ahead of Janelle meaning Janelle needed to get the final two correct and Ivette had to get the final two wrong. It seemed unlikely, but it happened. Relief washed over me. It went to a tiebreaker. They tied again. A second tiebreaker sealed Janelle's fate, and by a very close margin Ivette won.

Sadly, Janelle was evicted from the Big Brother House and with her a lot of the excitement that I had in me for the finale. It would have been great to watch Janelle win the money. Of course I'm still going to watch the season finale, but it's to see Ivette lose more then to see Maggie win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home