Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The things that we talk about to entertain ourselves...

I'm going to post bits of a conversation that I had with a friend over instant messenger. Seriously......we were chatting about these things as if people have these conversations everyday over coffee.....oh how I enjoy the oddities in my personality. I am going to change the screennames to one letter standins to protect the sanctity of our instant messenger accounts. I get enough random ims from people telling me to come and watch them get naked on their webcam. I don't need anymore of those. Seriously. I am B....my very funny friend is A. Enjoy!


B: LA is going to fire me? haha
A: and nyc is going to fire me
A: no i really want to leave
B: new york?
A: yes
A: all of it
A: i want to be a drifter
B: a drifter? that would get old.
A: no
A: fleas yes
A: no respons would beawesome
B: hahahaha. you should find a job where you have to travel a lot.
A: whore
B: whores don't travel all that much. they usually stay confined to where they are.
A: trucker whores
B: they still probably stay at a particular truck stop, and the truckers come to them.
A: no they go from stop to stop
B: really? that seems inefficient.
A: i dunno
B: well perhaps a flight attendant.
B: that seems more reputable.
A: oh thats a good one
B: and probably more profitable.
B: and you would travel, but you could make your home wherever you choose.
A: but i do heart health insurance
A: i do like a cockpit

Later on in the conversation....

A: i cant comitt
A: at least thats what my exs say
B: committing to an endevaear is different then committing to a person.
A: no
B: well to me it is.
A: i only get commited
A: it would be great
B: to be committed?
A: yes
B: i dont think that you would enjoy that so much.
A: why
A: just for a month or two
B: that's a spa or a rehab...not an insane asylum!
A: rehad
B: you don't want to be in a mental hospital.
A: thats what i need
B: no you don't.
B: go to a spa.
A: why not
A: so expensive
B: are you an addict of some sort?
B: so is rehab.
A: yes
A: to work
B: there is no rehab for that.
A: ill start one
B: it would be just as expensive as a spa. just go to a spa.
A: no the state can pay for it
B: why would they do that? every person would be in it.
B: can i put this conversation in my blog?
A: sure
A: man now people nationally are going to know im nuts
A: sweet it will strengthen my case
B: no they won't. they won;t know who you are.
A: They will know
A: wow ihave never been in a blog before
A: its like losing your v-tag all over again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home