Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

For Real?

I get so excited when I see a post that has a comment. I love when my friends write funny quips in response to when I write. And I love it when people I don't know are reading my blog and enjoying it. I want as many people to read my blog as possible!

But, am I seriously getting spam comments? I think I am. They seem to pretend to be actual readers who have enjoyed my site, but then below is an advertisement for some website. Thus far I've had one for dog collars...WHAT?!?!?! Dog collars..seriously?

I just saw one for a site about penis enlargements. Spam is everywhere! YOu can't escape it. Are these real people who do this? Why are they doing it? Do they really enjoy my site but want to make some money spreadin words about other sites? I just don't understand. People.....I don't want a penis enlargement, and I don't own a dog.

Which brings me to another thing....I'm always getting these instant messages from random screen names telling me that they loved my profile and want to chat...usually it involves being naked. I don't want to chat with you naked. I know you are some sort of automated comptuer, but I still don't want to chat naked. The ones that crack me up the most involve this automated computer pretending to be some girl named Nikki or something telling me how much she loved me profile and then directing me to a lovely website where I can watch Nikki and her roommates get naked on their webcam. WHAT?!?!?!?!?

What is this profile that they speak? How do I get these instant messages? I'm not going on sorority girl websites or something. Why? Why? Why? The gay man gets spam from women who want to get naked for him....No thank you. I'm going to pass.

Seriously, I get at least one of these a day. How do I make them stop? I don't want CollegeCoEd33333 iming me anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home