Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Friday, October 21, 2005

So this is strange....

I finally found a place that I could buy the skin care products that I like, and I discovered that it is also a salon that does waxing. The brows needed a wax, and let's be honest here-I wax my shoulders. There is unsightly hair there, not a lot but enought that I want to get rid of it, and so this was one stop shopping for me. Is that too much information? Well at least I don't have back hair. Now that skeeves me out. If I did have it I would certainly have to get it waxed, and I can't imagine that that is a pleasant experience! YIKES!

On Monday, I went and bought my skin care products and set up an appointment for today, Thursday, to get my waxing done. Wondeful. This afternoon I go there, and the same guy who took my appointment is the guy who was doing the waxing. Before we get started he turns to me and says that a friend of mine had come in on Wednesday looking for me. What? I hadn't even told anyone that I was going to be going there. He had to be mistaken. Apparently, a short chubby girl with curly blond hair wearing a leather jacket had come into the store asking, using my first and last name, if I had been there. I guess he had recognized my name from when I came in for the appointment. He said that he told her he didn't know what she was talking about, but who knows what he actually said to her.

Is that not strange? Is someone following me? Do I have a private investigator on my trail for reasons that I am unaware of? I literally didn't mention to anyone that I was going to that salon. I don't even know the name of it off hand. Plus, I don't know anyone who meets that description here in Los Angeles, and the only other people who I may have mentioned my waxing appointment to are my roommates. Neither one of them matches that description, neither does anyone they know here, and they wouldn't need to trail me to a skin care salon.

I don't really know what to make of that. I guess I will be on the lookout to see if anyone is trailing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home