Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Monday, May 15, 2006

I Want To Be On Survivor....

Last night was the finale of Survivor: Exile Island. Aras won. Aras is a beautiful man. I was overwhelmingly attracted to him. I just had to put that out there, but that is neither here nor there. It really isn't all that interesting for me to get into the nitty gritty of what happened on Survivor last night, but it must be mentioned that my girl Cirie made it to the final four, but because of damn Terry and his damn immunity idol it came down to a tie vote between Cirie and Danielle to go into the final three, and it was a fire starting comeptition. There were moments in which I thought that Cirie had it, but in the end Danielle won. I was so disappointed that Cirie didn't make it to the final two, but she should be PROUD! She made it to the final four. She made an amazing comeback. She was basically informed that she wsa going to be voted off third, but instead she took stock of the situation, made some fantastic alliances, and manuevered herself into a position of power. Plus....she never went to Exile island.....

I have had this desire to be on reality television for as long as I can remember. When I was a teenager I wanted to be on the Real World. I don't actually want to be on the Real World. The Real World has become less and less real, and the show is harder and harder to relate to. Perhaps if I were on one of the earlier season of the Real World I would have enjoyed it, but now my tastes have changed. I want to play a game. I don't want to be an actor. I don't even want to be in the spotlight after my brief foray into reality television, but I want to play these games of strategy and will. Originally I wanted to do Big Brother, and I still would, but the more that I think about it the more that I have decided that I want a challenge. I want to do something that many people think that I may not be able to do and succeed. My dreams of Survivor are going to become a running theme here in my blog.

I will keep you updated, but rest assured that I am going to be on Survivor. Perhaps come this fall when the new season of Survivor starts to air on CBS, I will have to miss it because I will be off on my own Survivor adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home