Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My First Crush......

Have I ever discussed the first boy that I lusted after? I don't think at the time I realized that I was lusting after him....I just thought that I really liked him at the time. The thought of sex didn't really cross my mind....kissing yes...but sex no. Who is this mysterious individual you may ask? Zack Morris otherwise known as Mark Paul Gosselear who only gets hotter the older that he gets and while he may be married with two kids that doesn't mean I don't hold a small torch that he will someday realize the love that he holds for me, and while remaining a devoted father, will come and make all my dreams come true.

I jest....sort of. I hope that Mark Paul and his wife and their son and the daughter that they are expecting are very happy for the rest of their lives. You know back in my pre-adolesence before I really realized what sex was and what these feelings I was having for Zack Morris were, I thought that I had a crush on Tiffany Amber-Thiessen. Yes...that is correct....none other then Kelly Kapowski. You see at the time I would look at Zack and Kelly and want what they had, and while a part of me knew very well that it was Zack that I wanted I did manage to delude myself into thinking that it was Kelly that I wanted. I didn't want Kelly...I wanted to be Kelly. Not in the I wanted to be a woman sort of way, but in the I wanted to be making out with Zack Morris sort of way. Yes...and let me say that while I did enjoy his bleach blonde hair during his tenure on Saved By The Bell...I am an even bigger fan of his darker NYPD Blue/Commander in Chief hair. Ever Carradine is so lucky getting to play his love interest on Commander in Chief.

But why is it that I am talking about Mark Paul Gosselear all of a sudden? I didn't think that there was much that could surprise me, but over the past few days there has been entertainment news galore that has sent shockwaves through my television viewing habits(that is a post for another place.....be on the lookout for a spinoff of my blog). I digress. What I would like to impart to you is the fact that Mark Paul Gosselear was nominated for best male performer in a television series(NYPD Blue) in the 2006 Asian Excellence Awards.

Mark Paul Gosselear is not Asian you may be saying to yourself at this very moment. Well go right back to yourself and tell yourself that you are wrong because in fact Mark Paul Gosselear is half Indonesian. Am I the only one that has been blindsided by this revelation? I had no idea that Mark Paul Gosselear was half indoensian. I would never have guessed it.

I just got another little insight into my husband to be....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home