Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I want to write something....

At the moment I'm trying to figure out something to write about, but I am drawing a complete and utter blank. I can think of no funny stories or random observations. But I feel like it has been too long since the last time that I wrote so I thought that writing about the fact that I had nothing to write about at the moment was better then not writing at all.

Plus, I like to type. I always have. I'm not sure why it is that I like to type so much, but I do. And let me tell you that if there is anything that I am good at it is typing. I type fast. Almost everyone who sees or hears me typing comments about how fast that I type. I'm not just a fast typer either....I'm a fast typer who does not look at the keyboard and has amazing accuracy.

Yeah....I definitely have nothing to say or I would not be talking about how fast of a typer I am. I know that at some point very soon something is going to happen or I'm going to have a random thought that is just begging to be put in my blog, but at the moment it is alluding me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home