Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm just saying....

If it were to come down to me buying a $500 dollar suit or a $500 dollar mattress, I would go for the suit every time. And here is why: I want to look good. I constantly want to add to my wardrobe, but that is not always the fiscally responsible thing to do, but if it were to come down to the above choice my rationale would go as such: I have an air mattress that is immensely comfortable. The rest that I get on the air mattress is just as good as the rest I would get if I called 1-800-Mattress and had one delivered. I would get much more use out of the suit....let's face it the only person my bed is seeing these days is me, so there would be no need for me to get a nice mattress for two when there is only one.

I am neither purchasing a mattress or a suit. I just wanted to let you all know where I stand on the issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home