Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Saturday, August 27, 2005

I must speak the truth

I like to keep a tinge of humor in my postings here, but I hang my head in shame to admit this. In my previous post about General Hospital my humor seemed to evaporate. All that was coming out of my mind was analysis of the show. My opinions and thoughts. I panicked...my palms were sweaty..I wasn't being funny.

But we must accept that there are times when we can't be funny. I was getting some serious General Hospital thoughts out there, so perhaps it wasn't time for the funny.

Rest assured that I recognize I lost it there, and it wil be back, but I think I may lose it whenever I talk soaps. That's serious buisness for me! hehe

I haven't done the hehe thing in any of these posts yet. I'm not sure that i like it. It needs to just stay in emails. Mental note on that one.

T3 time....it's too easy, but I can't resist. Rest assured though....I'll be back. If you don't get that reference I don't understand that. (Arnold says it in T2...but that's a pretty common piece of pop knowledge, isn't it?)

Silly rabbit...trix are for kids...It just popped into my head, but why the hell can't the rabbit have the damn trix? Why are they just for kids? Why does this rabbit want them so much? Those kids are little brats. Maybe they shoudl learn how to share and how to be nice to animals because someday they are going to grow up and some kid is going to say to them..."silly adult, trix are for kids." Did they ever think of that? I bet that they didn't. Just let the damn rabbit have the trix.

Wow. That was random.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home