Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Sometimes God gives you exactly what you ask for

I said that I wanted something to write about it, and I got it.

I was sitting here in front of my computer reading Soap Opera Weekly. Soap Opera Weekly has a feature called Culture Club in which they ask soap stars things like what are they watching or what is the last movie they saw and so on and so forth.

Marcy Rylan(Lizzie, GL) was asked: "What are you watching?"

Her response: "Desperate Housewives--I love it. Wait, what station is that on? ABC? I'll be dead!(She works on Guiding Light which is a CBS soap for those of you out there not well versed in the world of soap operas) I do like CSI. I love 24. And I watch endless reruns of Sex and the City."

Literally the moment I read "endless reruns of Sex and the City" the phone rang. I picked it up, and in my brain I knew that I was supposed to say Second Stage, but instead I said..."Sex and the City"

Myslef, the woman on the other end of the phone, and the entire box office erupted into laughter.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home