Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Mouthwash

When is the wrong time to use moutwash?

When you are waiting for the subway. I was standing on the subway platform waiting for my train when I turned to witness a man take a swig of what I think was listerine. It could have been another brand, but it was definitley mouthwash.

The train didn't come for another five minutes. I knew this because I kept looking at the clock impatiently willing the train to come. The man kept swishing the mouthwash in his mouth for that entire five minutes. We got on different cars, but I watched him continue to swish the mouthwash around in his mouth as we got on our respective cars.

What is the appeal of this? Is it even good for you? We were at Union Square, what if he was going very far uptown? Was he just going to spit that out onto the floor?

The whole thing seemed ridiculous to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home