Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Monday, June 05, 2006

The Things That I Will Do For A Pretty Face...

Earlier today I was walking down University, and I saw two young guys standing on the corner of 13th and University trying to get people to stop and talk to them about the human rights campagin. There are so many people on the street trying to stop you that you tend to start just blocking them out. Plus, if I'm walking down the street by myself nine times out of ten I have my ipod on. They were engaged with other people when I walked by so they didn't try to stop me.

They were cute boys which means that I was compelled to look back. I wanted them to stop me. I wanted to talk and perhaps flirt with one of the cute boys. So what did I do....I walked right past them on my trip back...and I talked and flirted with one of the cute guys.....and now I am donating ten dollars a month to the HRC...that's right.

I should be giving back in some way, but it serves me right that in all my manipulation...well I really just walked back on the same street.....I'm now a contributer to the HRC.

YAY FOR GAY MARRIAGE! haha. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home