Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Please Don't Stick Your Cigarette In My Face

Yesteday I went to Nickel Spa For Men, the gayest place on earth, located in the heart of Chelsea. I needed to get my eyebrows and shoulders waxed. I'm not ashamed to admit that I have to get my shoulders waxed. There is hair that does not belong there, and I take care of it. There is no shame in admitting that you have such a thing if you're taking care of it. There should not be hair on parts of my body that I have to crane my neck to see.

But that is not the point.

The point is this. I was standing outside of Nickel smoking a cigarette before I went int, and this man who was walking past me stopped, and moved into my face as if he was going to kiss me. But his intentions were not amorous. He had a cigarette in his mouth, and he wanted to use my lit cigarette to light is. This is unacceptable for multiple reasons.

1. Who are you? I don't know you. Don't stick your face in my face. I don't want to make out with you.

2. Use your words. If you want me to light your cigarette then ask me if I have a lighter or a match or if I can take the cigarette out of my mouth, and use it to light yours.

3. Don't look at me like I'm crazy when I move away from you because I am startled by the fact that you a strange person off of the street clearly stopped dead in your tracks to invade my personal space.

Use your words people. Use your words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home