Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

FINALLY!

I finally managed to get this damn blog to update my link to Brandy's blog so now everyone should read her blog as well because my girl Brandy is funny. If you don't think so then that is just crazy talk because she is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnny! :)

I'm getting sick. This is a sad sad fact, and I can feel it in the back of my throat, and I'm not really sure what to do about it. I think that it is from stress. I'm feeling very very stressed about a lot of different things, and I realize that everything is going to work out, but that is something that people say to you. Of course they mean it and most of the time it is true, but the fact remains that the future tense is being used there. Is there even a future tense? It is going to work out...not it has all worked itself out. In the meantime I give myself agita worrying over ten thousand different things, and then the headaches and soar throats come. I'm a trooper. I'm going to fight through....I'm at my internship at the moment and I'm very tired and all I can think about is my bed. However, all i can think about is the fact that I have to get up at 6 in the morning to go to Barry's aka the seventh cirlce of hell....and it fills me with dread!

IT was rough this morning. The sickness was definitely settling in, and on leg day. Of all days for me to get sick it had to be leg day. Barry introduced himself as Satan today...yes as Satan. That should tell you something about leg day. It is the worst day of the week...I mean I sometimes don't know how I get through it. i sort of stumble out afterwards in a daze, and some of these people don't even seem to be fazed by it! Are they robots? They might be actually. LA is filled with those people who have the bluetooth technology in their phone, and they walk around-even when not on the phone-with those ear pieces in their ear. No phone in sight. They are robots. Robots I tell you. Do you think that means that I don't want it? I talk about the ridiculosuness of it until I have it. It's a sick cycle.

What was I even talking about?

Ah yes...my rough morning. I thought about calling in sick to my unpaid job today, but I figured that I would save that for a day when I really needed it. I have been able to function. It has just been a bit of a task. But I was talking about Barry...so it was leg day. The worst day of the week. My legs basically never stop aching because by the time I recover it is Tuesday again and the vicious cycle starts all over again. But even on today of all days even Barry could see that I was not at one hundred percent because he didn't scream at me when I picked up the twenty pound weight instead of the thirty pound weight. What a gem he is. I hope I can make it there tomorrow because I hate to skip working out, but honest to God I don't see how this body is going to be doing any kind of running tomorrow. Unless I'm at death's door I'm going to go there. If my body can't handle it then I will know that, but at least I will have tried and then I can go home. Good decision. Good decision.

I'm supposed to stay here till 7, but I'm not sure that that is going to happen. My bones ache...I sound like an old man.

Big Ups for now! :) (To be honest, I have no idea what Big Ups means....I've said it for a long time, and I'm sure when I started to say it there was a reason for it, but now it just is something that I say without the knowledge of its history in my head....that might be because I'm always coming up with weird sayings and I can't remember where they all come from!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home