Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

From ka-bobs to crepes!

This past year I lived with two of my dear friends from high school, Annie and Leslie, and it was full of wackiness and good times. Seriously, I'm weird and I think that it rubs off on people. Leslie was already a little bit in my weird camp before she lived with me and I most definitely put her over the edge, but Annie wasn't there. Annie is a special and lovely girl that I adore, but she wasn't weird in the same way that I was. I gave her a little bit of my weirdness as a parting gift.

That's what happens when you live with me!

One of the major oddities in our household was that I would demand a ka-bob from my roommates at all times. I never actually expected said ka-bob, but I would just randomly say it if they were walking past me or if they were making dinner or if they were sitting next to me. It got to the point where they would ask me if I wanted a ka-bob. That's right. I got them in on the action.

Sadly, I am now in LA and I had to leave my girls and our fun filled apartment, but I decided that each new place I live I'm going to pick a food-it must come naturally, something that just pops into my mind-that I will ask my roommates for at random times, never actually expecting it.

So now Tara and Stephanie get requests for crepes, usually strawberry crepes but sometimes its simply crepes, at any given time of the day or night no matter what we are doing.

"Make me.................a ka-bob!"
"Make me..................strawberry crepes!"

That's right people....a little insight into the wacky and wild world of Brian's brain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home