Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Dropping Bodies to the Beat of Kylie Minogue

All of my neighbors are very nice people. They have been nothing but friendly and welcoming to my roommates and I, but as my landlord likes to put it...they have a tendency to "overindulge". I think we all know what overindulge means.....I love that he used that description so I just could not resist using it either.

They party. A LOT. And they love to play their music. They have a pretty strong stereo so we can always hear the thumpa thumpa in our apartment....they live right above us. But they are very considerate and only have it loud at appropriate times. Never after 10 during the week. Occasionally I can make out what it is that they are playing, and more often then not it is Kylie Minogue. They love them some Kylie Minogue.

The other thing that they seem to love is dropping to the floor. They don't seem to know what it is that I'm talking about, but my two other roommates and I constantly hear it. Every so often we will hear a thump or a crash and it sounds like a dead body hitting the ground. Yes, a dead body my friends. To my knowledge no one has ever died in that apartment but it must be people passing out or something because the boom is too loud to be heavy stomping. People are a dropping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home