Don't Ever Forget...I'm from New York

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Prison Break....

The first show of the fall season aired on Monday, but I just got around to watching it today. It's definitley very interesting, and very gripping, but I fear that people are going to get frustrated with it because even in the two hour premiere there was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much going on. This is going to be a very complex, albeit not very realistic, show.

Being the TV pro that I am I was able to follow the ebbs and flow of the storylines, but I can definitely see how people are going to get confused or turned around by the multiple subplots and what seems like never ending introduction of new characters. The previously on that they do before the episode every week is going to have to be pretty good.

All that being said I love me a heavily serialized drama, and so I'm eagerly looking forward to where this show is going to take me. It's a really interesting idea, and I must admit that I love Sara-Wayne Callies who plays the prison doctor. I loved her when she did Tarazan for the WB. That show was not very good, but there was something about her that made me want to watch so I hope that her role continues to expand because she was barely even in the second half of the premiere! I just hope that Fox gives this show a chance to grow because I would hate to not be able to see what the resolution of this show is. Sure you think you know what is going to happen...i mean look at the name of this show....but we live in the television age of twists...there is always a twist..so who knows what they have up their sleeve.....but I have a feeling that if this show makes it to a second season that the name Fugitives might be a more appropriate title.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home